为了庆祝泰国文化和拥抱我们的多样性，泰国UWC国际学校旨在确保学生不仅获得世界一流的国际教育，而且在 "微笑之国 "的迷人家园中获得丰富的经验。根据我们对 "良好的心态、平衡的心理、健康的身体 "的承诺，我们在学校的正念导师的指导下，将社会情感学习和正念贯穿于所有年级。我们鼓励所有认同我们价值观的家庭来普吉岛参观学校，以了解我们的社区并亲身体验我们的学习环境。
Grade 11 Admissions
Students applying for Grade 11, have multiple routes to apply. Please contact our admissions or see the options linked:
We welcome applications from students around the world throughout the school year. We encourage those interested in applying to UWC Thailand International School to visit our school first when possible. UWCT is an inclusive school, and our admissions goal is to build a diverse community or learners. To do this, acceptance is based on aptitude, language, behaviour, academic record, and our ability to help each student maximise their potential within the context of existing class dynamics. We review each applicant on a case-by-case basis to determine enrolment
Step 1: Gathering the Necessary Information
- Original scanned copies of each prospective student’s last two school reports (translated into English);
- a recent passport photo;
- an original scanned copy of each prospective student’s birth certificate (translated into English), or a copy of their passport;
- medical information form (information ready to input into our online application);
- recent Standardised Test Scores (if available);
- a confidential recommendation submitted through OpenApply, our online application software; and
- any additional documents including learning support reports and testing results, therapy reports, psychological or psycho-educational testing results and reports, behaviour modification plans, etc.
Please review the Global Class Name Comparison for your class placement reference.
Step 2: Applying Online
Our admissions process from Nursery to Grade 10 is begun by completely the online process outlined in OpenApply.
Diploma Programme students applying for Grade 11 as direct entry applicants (full fee-paying), must apply via the UWC Global Selection Process.
Step 3: Review and Assessment
Prospective students going into Primary School may participate in an assessment with a member of the admissions committee and/or a classroom visit. This decision is based on the documentation and previous school records provided during the application process. An on-campus assessment is always preferable if possible.
Please note that the Admissions Office must receive a completed application form, including the required documents and application fee before an assessment or classroom visit can begin.
Step 4: Enrollment
Once a place in the school has been offered, the family will need to confirm their place within two weeks, at which time certain fees are required. This is important for visa acquisitions, and the Admissions Team will walk each family through this.