Step 1: Gathering the Necessary Information
- Original scanned copies of each prospective student’s last two school reports (translated into English);
- a recent passport photo;
- an original scanned copy of each prospective student’s birth certificate (translated into English), or a copy of their passport;
- medical information form (information ready to input into our online application);
- recent Standardised Test Scores (if available);
- a confidential recommendation submitted through OpenApply, our online application software; and
- any additional documents including learning support reports and testing results, therapy reports, psychological or psycho-educational testing results and reports, behaviour modification plans, etc.
Please review the Global Class Name Comparison for your class placement reference.
Step 2: Applying Online
Our admissions process from Nursery to Grade 10 is begun by completely the online process outlined in Open Apply.
Diploma Programme students applying for Grade 11 as direct entry applicants (full fee-paying), must apply via the UWC Global Selection Programme.
For scholarships to the Diploma Programme, please contact your UWC National Committee. To find out more, click here.
Step 3: Review and Assessment
Prospective students going into Primary School may participate in an assessment and classroom visit with a member of the admissions committee. This decision is based on the documentation and previous school records provided during the application process. An on-campus assessment is always preferable if possible.
Please note that the Admissions Office must receive the completed application form and application fee before the process of admissions can begin.
Step 4: Enrollment
Once a place in the school has been offered, the family will need to confirm their place within two weeks, at which time certain fees are required. This is important for visa acquisitions, and the Admissions Team will walk each family through this.